Announcing Walter Haig's New Oregon Course on December 8!
Don't miss your chance to elevate your skills and stay ahead of the curve.
The new Quality Management Standards that replace the Quality Control Standards will be discussed!
Top 3 reasons to attend this exclusive in-person event with Walter Haig!
- Stay Ahead of Changes: Walter Haig's Update ensures you're in the know about the latest changes in Prep, Comp & Review Standards.
- Enhance Client Service: Implement the latest standards effectively to elevate the quality of your services, providing added value to your clients.
- Q&A Opportunities: Have your specific questions addressed by a renowned expert to ensure that you leave with clarity on any uncertainties.
Upcoming Tax Courses:
- Dec. 14 - Federal Tax Update: Individuals (Form 1040)
- Dec. 15 - Federal Tax Update: C & S Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs (Forms 1120, 1120S, 1065)
- Jan. 8-9 - Hands-On Tax Return Workshop: Individuals (Form 1040)
- Jan. 29 - Hands-On Tax Return Workshop: Partnerships & LLCs (Form 1056)
- Jan. 30 - Hands-On Tax Return Workshop: S Corporations (Form 1120S)
Stay up to date on federal taxation with Pat Garverick's Federal Tax update courses!
New to the profession or need a refresher? Pat's Hands-On Tax Return Workshop's are a fantastic overview of all the most used forms concerning taxation of businesses and individuals.